CRISPINS CRITTERS

Well for what it is worth, I read over the 1st 100 pages and this thread really did start to change in that time. And way back then there was an ongoing discussion on what the name might be. Crispin's critters seemed to be in the lead at that time. And for a page or 2 before that it was Spart's plugs, and Crispy cream or some such.

Sorry to interject on this thread again but I wanted to find out if it really had morphed into something else, and it looks like, for the most part it has morphed into something like a social club for you all. I support that.
Good luck in your endeavors.

well said Dave

I suggested 'Crispy critters' on post 144.

In-between there and 184 it was decided on as Crispin's Critter's as the final naming convention.

And if folks would do research into the very early pages.... dogs were drinking beer, funny comics were posted, music was being played and everyone could be as silly and off beat as they wanted.

The thread has not changed since the beginning. Yes, a few incursions from the seriously deranged folks tossing troll bait now and again- but we dutifully ignored them and eventually they went away.

Now then, back to what is going to become of us all one day.

Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 8.24.32 PM.png

Wish you would add your name Jeffers!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

you don't need my name if you have my support

Hopefully we don't seek out things that divide us..personally on this thread I would like to focus on the things that bring us together..as we all know politics and religion do not qualify for that!!!

LOL! TRUE!

In-between there and 184 it was decided on as Crispin's Critter's as the final naming convention.

And if folks would do research into the very early pages.... dogs were drinking beer, funny comics were posted, music was being played and everyone could be as silly and off beat as they wanted.

The thread has not changed since the beginning. Yes, a few incursions from the seriously deranged folks tossing troll bait now and again- but we dutifully ignored them and eventually they went away.

View attachment 852915

LOL! TY! Are we there, yet...?

Now THAT is scary!

RC..I must have missed something re the crayons..

Either different colors getting along, or color me gone. Title is not my choice is it?
Sorry, headache and dentist day. Only as good as my worst day so ,....Taa Daa its a beautiful day!.

Now I understand! Sorry RC about the dentist and headache. ..guess going to dentist is a headache..hope rest of day goes well for you!

Hey RC, the headache might be a result of your choice of dentist's. Was yours approved by the AMA?

Screen Shot 2013-08-27 at 12.57.46 PM.png

G.I.B.,

Yep....just a place to hang out and have some fun....give each other a bit of moral support when needed, etc.....

Regards + HH

Bill

View attachment 852915

I remember seeing that post GIB. I liked it best. But I like tasty crispy critters! MMMM deep fried soft shelled crab! MMMMM

I remember seeing that post GIB. I liked it best. But I like tasty crispy critters! MMMM deep fried soft shelled crab! MMMMM

Well then, this is the place to post that recipe!

Deep fried frog legs......:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Uh! Nightmare!

Folks,

I remember posting this one up when our buddy Crispin was going through a bad patch......he book marked it in his favorites....lol...

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 3.53.48 PM.png

This may explain his absence...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back