CRISPINS CRITTERS

as I tell all you females- no means no

Lol! Your so bad..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

and all your money won't make no turn to yes

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the long absence. I have been really busy. Glad to see that most of you still walk among us. Hope everyone fairs well....if everyone does not fair well then I hope everyone fairs well enough. A dedication for my good friend Bill....anyone who has watched football this year will recognize it.

Aloe Blacc "I'm the Man"

Crispin

woooo hoooo Crispin is out of the padded room!

It's now researved for you Jeffers!! Hee! Hee!

squig keep your D/S fantasies to yourself

Just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder!

I can go beyond any edge you can envision

Ohhh! What an EGO!! Lol!

Last word, last word..

Crispin,

Glad you're back from your hiatus......I'm hoping you've got your mojo back working in your favor.

Remember we've all got your back.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the long absence. I have been really busy. Glad to see that most of you still walk among us. Hope everyone fairs well....if everyone does not fair well then I hope everyone fairs well enough. A dedication for my good friend Bill....anyone who has watched football this year will recognize it.

Aloe Blacc "I'm the Man"

Crispin

You know there are few things in life I enjoy more than a good mystery novel. I have to say as I am now up to reply #1151 that this thread is now in my own top 5 mystery novels. I just cannot stop reading..and seriously ROFL at some of it. AU24k your music selections..rock!. Sorry in advance if y'all are getting spam from my use of the like button lol..ahh the mystery goes on seeing as I am reading replies from folks I have not seen before, kinda lost on who or what big bird the yellow one is lol, that and the black ops..heh really looking forward to all the discoveries I am sure to uncover. Got Tylenol ? Lol could use one at this point. I really love the mascots btw..well back later, need to keep reading.

Mike
P.s. this thread should be stickied at the top of the best of Tnet board, IMHO and I'm barely 10% through.

Mike,

If you make it all the way to the end you'll probably be in need of therapy.....but we're equipped for that also both Crispin and Squiggy are in that field.

Regards + HH

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back