CTH 3 Campers Club

I just sent in registration for my cousin Craig and his girlfriend April and Craig called Aunt Sue and made arrangements for us to bring the motorhome so Gypsy has to camp close to a spot we can park it! lol Brian is sending a paypal pmt from them now....yay!! Craig can't flake out and not go once he pays! rofl

Just wanted everyone to know... I WILL BE AT THE HUNT!!!!
I will be riding in the Gypsy Caravan, and will be lodging in the Gypsy Camp! ;D

Bran <><

godisnum1 said:
Just wanted everyone to know... I WILL BE AT THE HUNT!!!!
I will be riding in the Gypsy Caravan, and will be lodging in the Gypsy Camp! ;D

Bran <><
I would like you all to remember Bran in your prayers....LOL

Hahaha... I think we'll have a grand time! :wink:

Bran <><

Bran,

Glad you're gonna make it. A large time is guaranteed!!!

Juanmoretime said:
Bran,

Glad you're gonna make it. A large time is guaranteed!!!

Me too!! I know we'll all have the best time ever!!!! :wink:

Bran <><

It is going to be awesome! Don't forget to save us a spot next to the gypsy camp!! This is AWESOME!!

Cynangyl said:
It is going to be awesome! Don't forget to save us a spot next to the gypsy camp!! This is AWESOME!!

We'll make sure ya'll have a spot by us!!!

Bran <><

Gypsy Heart said:
I think we all need to put out crazy signs or flags at our campsite...so everyone will know who is where.....of course with all of the girls...there wont be any doubt where we are.....

mav-ae-vardo-vendor (2).jpg

2023684278_530f58cc1c_o.jpg

we couldn't fit everything on the sign, that needed to be said. they charge by the letter you know

Sniffer said:
we couldn't fit everything on the sign, that needed to be said. they charge by the letter you know
"Sniffers Dork Camp" is only 16 letters...we can pass the hat for the charge if you are short on change :laughing7:

Gypsy Heart said:
Sniffer said:
"Sniffers Dork Camp" is only 16 letters...we can pass the hat for the charge if you are short on change :laughing7:

I wanted to put the dictionary definition for "dork", but I can't... :o
Gypsy!!! :laughing7:

Bran <><

godisnum1 said:
Gypsy Heart said:
Sniffer said:

Bran <><
Sorry Bran...I am old...I go by definations in the Old Daniel Webster dictionary...not you young pups Urban slang dictionary....
So in my old lady terms....
Sniffers Goofbutt Camp

Signs....

Attachments

• 140classplace_thumbnail.jpg
    140classplace_thumbnail.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 180allstarwesterncircus.jpg
    180allstarwesterncircus.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 307
  • 57768-2T.jpg
    57768-2T.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 257
  • Camp-Site.jpg
    Camp-Site.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 314
  • western-cowboy-sign-never-squat-with-your-spurs-on-wall-hanging.jpg
    western-cowboy-sign-never-squat-with-your-spurs-on-wall-hanging.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 321
Gypsy Heart said:
godisnum1 said:
Gypsy Heart said:
Sniffer said:

Bran <><
Sorry Bran...I am old...I go by definations in the Old Daniel Webster dictionary...not you young pups Urban slang dictionary....
So in my old lady terms....
Sniffers Goofbutt Camp

Actually, I was going by the good ol' Merriam-Webster... :wink:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dork

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back