What's new

CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadnt found

Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Gypsy Witch said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Gypsy Witch said:
Dang girl...you are quick on the draw....guess I am the marshmellow....again :D :D :-*

I think I'll stay safe and no comment on this other than

You a Marshmellow
don't you have to be

mmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmm

sweet?????? :tongue3:



lol j/k :wink:

I could be a diet Marshmellow..........Dork

then you would be splendid :tongue3:
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D

no doghouse for you hon....I'll keep ya :wink:
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D

no doghouse for you hon....I'll keep ya :wink:

cool you smell so much better than Stoney
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D

no doghouse for you hon....I'll keep ya :wink:

cool you smell so much better than Stoney

oh gee thanks!! lol
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

I think this post has turned a little too sweet....LOL....time for a cappucino nightcap Cyn.....LOL
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

CAPPUCINO!!! :sign10:
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D

no doghouse for you hon....I'll keep ya :wink:

cool you smell so much better than Stoney

oh gee thanks!! lol

Just being honest pretty lady
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D

no doghouse for you hon....I'll keep ya :wink:

cool you smell so much better than Stoney

oh gee thanks!! lol

Just being honest pretty lady

whew! I smell better than a fartin guy in a doghouse. That is good, right?? rofl

awwwww she found the song!! cute!
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

strange all the stuff on that video and the only image that sticks in my mind right now

is my head on a platter like that guys was
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

:o :o
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D

no doghouse for you hon....I'll keep ya :wink:

cool you smell so much better than Stoney

oh gee thanks!! lol

Just being honest pretty lady

whew! I smell better than a fartin guy in a doghouse. That is good, right?? rofl

awwwww she found the song!! cute!

yeah
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
ROFL you guys are hillarious....diet marshmallow eh? You are far too sweet for that pretty lady

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to be in the doghouse with Stoney

He farts :D

no doghouse for you hon....I'll keep ya :wink:

cool you smell so much better than Stoney

oh gee thanks!! lol

Just being honest pretty lady

whew! I smell better than a fartin guy in a doghouse. That is good, right?? rofl

awwwww she found the song!! cute!

yeah
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol good deal! if you had said barely better you might have been sent to the fart house too! lol No way!! :-*
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Gypsy Witch said:
mental granny said:
Somewhere I have a COW costume complete with utter!
You are too tiny...it would need to be a calf
I'm not over this yet.Gypsy,you mean like a training udder?
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

oh dear goodness you made me choke Daddy!! rofl
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Thought you all should know Juanmoretime has had a stroke. Don't know any more than that.
Burdie
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Burdie said:
Thought you all should know Juanmoretime has had a stroke. Don't know any more than that.
Burdie

oh dear goodness! prayers going up now!
 
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

Burdie said:
Thought you all should know Juanmoretime has had a stroke. Don't know any more than that.
Burdie

Keep us advised,Burdie,Steve is one of the really good guys.My prayers are sent.God Bless,Steve.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom