Bridge End Farm Gold Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 5,352 Reaction score 200 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Library Oct 30, 2008 #141 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found yeap time to quit funning and get to praying
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found yeap time to quit funning and get to praying
warsawdaddy Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2004 Messages 5,607 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location Edwards,Missouri Detector(s) used MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000 Oct 30, 2008 #142 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found I hope reading this thread wasn't the cause or Burdie finding that brooch.Yeah,I'm joking just like Steve would and he would want us to joke also.
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found I hope reading this thread wasn't the cause or Burdie finding that brooch.Yeah,I'm joking just like Steve would and he would want us to joke also.
Burdie Gold Member Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Kansas Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2008 #143 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found May be a false alarm the thread was taken off. Any one have his number to call? Burdie
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found May be a false alarm the thread was taken off. Any one have his number to call? Burdie
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Oct 30, 2008 #144 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found nope, that was one of the numbers I didn't get from the folks stayin in Blackwell. Will keep prayin and watching to see if there is any confirmation
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found nope, that was one of the numbers I didn't get from the folks stayin in Blackwell. Will keep prayin and watching to see if there is any confirmation
warsawdaddy Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2004 Messages 5,607 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location Edwards,Missouri Detector(s) used MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000 Oct 30, 2008 #145 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found Judie may have it
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Oct 30, 2008 #146 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found warsawdaddy said: Judie may have it Click to expand... She doesn't have it...got her on the phone now....Ricky or Brenda are our best bets I think
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found warsawdaddy said: Judie may have it Click to expand... She doesn't have it...got her on the phone now....Ricky or Brenda are our best bets I think
Burdie Gold Member Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Kansas Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2008 #147 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found Sorry to say but it is true. He is in the hospital. Needs prayers. Burdie
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found Sorry to say but it is true. He is in the hospital. Needs prayers. Burdie
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Oct 30, 2008 #148 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,197818.msg1400767.html#msg1400767 for the update
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,197818.msg1400767.html#msg1400767 for the update
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2008 #149 Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found Found Steve's # and address via white pages.com; not sure which hospital yet cause there's a bunch listed. If you would like the # just PM me. Judie
Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found Found Steve's # and address via white pages.com; not sure which hospital yet cause there's a bunch listed. If you would like the # just PM me. Judie