CTX 3030 ground coin separation

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There aren't that many hunters using that $$$ detector yet for you to get an answer. I am not even going to get one after playing with it.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone ever used the ground coin separation mode on highly mineralized ground in Virginia? If so , how did the CTX preform?
I used it in Virginia at the Minelab conference. Did very well for me.

OP
OP
JDug

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
I used it in Virginia at the Minelab conference. Did very well for me.

I'm gonna test it out this weekend.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering about that coin separation thing myself...you have a visual indication as well? How does that function?

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was wondering about that coin separation thing myself...you have a visual indication as well? How does that function?

The target trace feature is what your talking about. Yes you have a visual, it plots them on the screen. VERY cool feature. Gone Hunting has found multiple coin spills and called them before the dig. Here is a hunt I did with him where he uses it.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZoIuvNMP-8w

L

lost hunter

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
The target trace feature is what your talking about. Yes you have a visual, it plots them on the screen. VERY cool feature. Gone Hunting has found multiple coin spills and called them before the dig. Here is a hunt I did with him where he uses it.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZoIuvNMP-8w

That was a cool video you guys made. Enjoyed watching it

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread