collector01 Bronze Member Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 1,142 Golden Thread 1 Location snow hill, MD 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2009 #1 I found these two this morning. I would like to know what the design on the cuff link is and a id on the copper its a head facing left but cant make out much more yet. Attachments cuff link.webp 199.9 KB · Views: 187 copper.webp 235.6 KB · Views: 178
I found these two this morning. I would like to know what the design on the cuff link is and a id on the copper its a head facing left but cant make out much more yet.
johnnyi Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 1,887 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location new jersey Detector(s) used minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 17, 2009 #2 collector, can you show the backs, as well as a coin or something else for scale? Upvote 0
collector01 Bronze Member Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 1,142 Golden Thread 1 Location snow hill, MD 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2009 Thread Owner #3 sorry I cant seem to get another pic. I found a date on the back I can see 82 so I guess its a 1782 with a line above like on a kg . Upvote 0
sorry I cant seem to get another pic. I found a date on the back I can see 82 so I guess its a 1782 with a line above like on a kg .