What's new

curious people drive you crazy?

boy i need to re-read what i write..oh well
lol
 
al-nm said:
carry some shave cream and put some around your mouth and start drooling on your shirt. if that doesnt work eat lots of beans before you go detect. people and kids wont stick around long.

LOL! Get r Dun.
 
Neil in West Jersey said:
Try a good pair of headphones and act like you dont hear them
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! it works well and also turn away from the people if you can!!!
 
juju said:
I kinda dig it when the kids ask questions. As long as they keep their distance and don't interfere. I figure a closed mouth don't get fed, so ask all the questions you want. When it gets to be too much I let em know. Usually they will hover at a distance and watch. I always figure there are probably a whole lot worse things they could be doing. :icon_pirat:

Yeah. Like stealing the wheels off of your car. I was hunting a small park in OKC several years ago when 3 young street pukes started toward me. I'd spotted them out of the corner of my eye, and pulled my nasty looking knife digger out of its holster as if I was getting ready to dig. All 3 did an instant oblique turn and keep strolling on by when they saw my digger and how I gripped it. That was back before I got "my little friend". ;D
 
some kids can be annoying... I had this one kid that would circle the sand with a stick when i would pinpoint something and he would try to claim what i was going to dig up. I finally kicked him hard... nah just kidding...he laft eventually. most kids are just curious... somtimes they ask what my dfx costs.... they soon lose interest... but you never know...some of these kids may be future th'ers...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom