What's new

CZ5, CZ6, CZ6A, CZ3D WET SAND?

Silver Slayer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
413
Reaction score
166
Golden Thread
0
Location
CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, XS, Minelab Excalibur Sea search, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone hunted wet sand with any of these machines CZ5, CZ6, CZ6A, CZ3D? If so how did it perform in the wet sand? The only machine that I know of that hunts really well in wet sand is the Minelab. I am a Fisher man and would like to add one of these machines to my line up if it performs well at the beach.

Thanks for your input!
 
CZ's do very well in the wet salt. However, if it's not a CZ20/21, make sure you protect it from salt spray.

--Dave J.

Thank you Dave J for your input, your knowledge on the subject is greatly appreciated:notworthy:
 
I've used the CZ-6a in the wet sand with success. It has two frequncies just like the CZ20/21 but has a switch for the salt mode. Just place a plastic baggie over the controls but leave it open at the bottom so moisture doesn't condense and make it unstable. I've been told it is the land version of the CZ20/21. 059.webp
 
I've used the CZ-6a in the wet sand with success. It has two frequncies just like the CZ20/21 but has a switch for the salt mode. Just place a plastic baggie over the controls but leave it open at the bottom so moisture doesn't condense and make it unstable. I've been told it is the land version of the CZ20/21.View attachment 636546


Thank you Sandman for the great info!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom