Dang

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Thanx buddy I have been putting it off for a while now but with the cooler weather on the way & I wanna do some digging.Plus I have to be able to chase round the new little one lol.... :thumbsup:

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have torn my meniscus and mcl, got the 3 microscopic holes in me, walking around i think just a few weeks fine, bugs me after walking a muddy feild all day by filling up with some liquid, but other than that im golden

Fla-Gal

Feb 14, 2008
Do your exercises/physical therapy religiously. If you have some time before the surgery begin the exercises NOW. :hello2:

Krisrock

Feb 9, 2011
Land of Good Water
Bummer Frank. Sorry to hear that. I know knee pain. My Rheumatologist suggested that I get someone else to pack my tarps out of the diggin hole on my last visit, the week before last. You gotta be kind to your knees. I have been using a shovel and moving a lot less dirt here lately and my knee pain has been cut in half. I know you like to surface allot. Maybe it's time to sit and dig for a while? Eat lots of vitamin D rich foods and or take supplements. Take it slow and don't push it until you feel good enough. Wish ya the best man. Kris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread