G gpgodwin Greenie Joined Aug 10, 2011 Messages 11 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Southshore Massachusetts Detector(s) used AT Pro & CTX 3030 Oct 18, 2018 #1 I also posted in today's finds, but I dug my first Spanish Silver Cob and think its a 2 Reale from the Potusi, Peru mint. Need help determing a date range...
I also posted in today's finds, but I dug my first Spanish Silver Cob and think its a 2 Reale from the Potusi, Peru mint. Need help determing a date range...
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 19, 2018 #2 Try posting it here for a good answer: Spanish Cobs Upvote 0
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2018 #3 gpgodwin has another thread (with responses) on FORUM: Spanish Cobs - New help identifying Spanish Cob Silver coin Upvote 0
gpgodwin has another thread (with responses) on FORUM: Spanish Cobs - New help identifying Spanish Cob Silver coin