What's new

Date Range on Button

hogge

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
3,825
Reaction score
1,528
Golden Thread
5
Location
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a checkerboard pattern with Treble Gilt on the back, along with a wreath and star pattern. Has a seam on he back indicating 2 piece. Looking for a date range. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • mr02^001.webp
    mr02^001.webp
    12 KB · Views: 255
The quality mark "Treble Gilt" was a common early 1800s discription. I'd say early 1800's dandy button.
 
Upvote 0
What is the size? I have about 5 "Dandy" buttons and they are all 1 piece but if it is large enough, could be.

Daryl
 
Upvote 0
BioProfessor said:
What is the size? I have about 5 "Dandy" buttons and they are all 1 piece but if it is large enough, could be.

Daryl

Oooo... good call BioP! I missed the 2 piece thing altogether.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom