What's new

Day two still a good day!

chase2

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
459
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had an excuse to go back and see what else I could find. I was hoping to find more of that knife, I just never made it back to where it was found. So I made do with other areas, and it paid off!
DSCN0461.webpDSCN0462.webpDSCN0463.webpDSCN0464.webpDSCN0467.webpDSCN0468.webpDSCN0466.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice finds congrats HH
 
Great Find! Some nice looking material its made of too.
 
Nice there chase. So what are you calling the big quartz piece spearhead or knife?
 
Nice there chase. So what are you calling the big quartz piece spearhead or knife?

Thanks you all!

Rock, I would say its a knife from the re-touch but it could be a blank/ pre-form. The material is Kremling chert. It was close to the quarry, kind of. It is a massive deposit that stretches ten miles or more.here are a few pics of some of the quarry.DSCN0197 (800x600).webpDSCN0397.webp
 
Cool Knife! :icon_thumright: Nice Find!
 
Good looking dogs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom