TC024
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2013
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Johnson City, Tn
- Detector(s) used
- Shopping for first now
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Ok for those that have not seen my intro, I am currently saving and trying to decide on a detector. I have been really kind of excited about a hobby that lets me get out in nature and do something my sons could do with me also if they take interest. i have spent many hours reading here on the forums and other articles around the net. This has led me to the following concern.
With all the rules, laws, regulations and general view of detecting is their going to be places to actually hunt? It seems like other than private land(which will be hard for as i am very backward and shy) I risk getting in trouble no matter how careful I dig. I guess the question is am i going to buy something that before long I wont even be able to use?
Thanks
Happy hunting!
With all the rules, laws, regulations and general view of detecting is their going to be places to actually hunt? It seems like other than private land(which will be hard for as i am very backward and shy) I risk getting in trouble no matter how careful I dig. I guess the question is am i going to buy something that before long I wont even be able to use?

Thanks
Happy hunting!
But oddly, if a person reads 1 story like that, and then reads 100 stories of persons who walked carefree into a park, school, forest, beach, etc... and never had a problem, guess which one story his mind will subconsciously remember and focus on? The singular booting story! I guess it's human nature to concentrate on the "what ifs" (especially if you're a person hard-wired to be a skittish or cautious type to begin with). 






