mumszie
Silver Member
Well I did go out this morning but only found another knife.
and..... one (count it) ONE penny. **sigh**
There was some excitement out there this morning though. Two trucks from the water police pulling boats were out there. They were looking for the body of a young man who drowned last night. He has some health problem. I can't remember what the guy told me but.... multiple sclerosis or something. I told the guy that I didn't want to find a dead body. Yuk! But I hope they did find it. I did spot a ball cap in the water and pulled that out and gave it to them. I don't know if it belonged to the dead guy or not. Anyway that was my excitement for today.
and..... one (count it) ONE penny. **sigh**
There was some excitement out there this morning though. Two trucks from the water police pulling boats were out there. They were looking for the body of a young man who drowned last night. He has some health problem. I can't remember what the guy told me but.... multiple sclerosis or something. I told the guy that I didn't want to find a dead body. Yuk! But I hope they did find it. I did spot a ball cap in the water and pulled that out and gave it to them. I don't know if it belonged to the dead guy or not. Anyway that was my excitement for today.

Upvote
0









