What's new

Dealing With DC Police Tactical Response

AusTexDude

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,982
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was not hard really... It was only about 3 inches under the ground. Came right out. Registered like a quarter.
 

Attachments

  • dc.webp
    dc.webp
    226 KB · Views: 71
It was not hard really... It was only about 3 inches under the ground. Came right out. Registered like a quarter.
Had me going, with the subject of your thread...! Funny!
Had me thinking you got busted for.......?!
Love toys, thinking that there is one more toy truck to trip over at night, right?! :laughing7:
 
To profane Forrest Gump- I knew a guy named Dallas,he was from Houston-A guy named Houston,he was from Dallas-And there was Tex,I don,t remember where he was from.So where are you from?:laughing7::laughing9: Nice car!
 
To profane Forrest Gump- I knew a guy named Dallas,he was from Houston-A guy named Houston,he was from Dallas-And there was Tex,I don,t remember where he was from.So where are you from?:laughing7::laughing9: Nice car!
Pennsylvania... but I been down here in Texas for 35 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom