cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Jun 26, 2012 #1 Got out yesterday and today for a bit in the wind and rain and high surf. My hunting buddy and I each were lucky enough to find gold. Mine is a real light weight but I was happy to find it! More to come?? Attachments 6.26.2012.1.webp 36.4 KB · Views: 135 Upvote 0
Got out yesterday and today for a bit in the wind and rain and high surf. My hunting buddy and I each were lucky enough to find gold. Mine is a real light weight but I was happy to find it! More to come??
baywalker Bronze Member Joined Aug 24, 2011 Messages 1,117 Reaction score 432 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Florida Detector(s) used Garrett & Fisher Minelab Excaliber II Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2012 #2 Debby you are thugher then I am , I went out today and every time I got set up it started to pour .
tngirl Hero Member Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 634 Reaction score 224 Golden Thread 0 Location N. Middle Tennessee Detector(s) used Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 26, 2012 #3 Nice ring! Hope you find lots more.
Hot zone Bronze Member Joined Apr 26, 2012 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 259 Golden Thread 0 Location Clark County Washington Detector(s) used Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer , Garrett gold stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2012 #4
Smoogle Hero Member Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 814 Reaction score 262 Golden Thread 0 Location North Coast NSW. Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft. Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 26, 2012 #5 just gotta love hallmarked gold... lovely ..
Universal Jim Sr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2012 Messages 376 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Xterra Elite. Garrett Carrot Pin pointer Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 26, 2012 #6 nice!
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2012 #7 WTG
search and recovery Hero Member Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 941 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Location Halifax, N.C. Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop Jun 27, 2012 #8 Nice gold!
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #9 Very nice, i wish you luck next hunt.
dewcon4414 Bronze Member Joined Mar 22, 2006 Messages 2,141 Reaction score 1,237 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast, Fl Detector(s) used MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #10 I agree Jonnie.... who ever is doing the rain dance can stop for awhile. Hope your next trip is as good thats a fine looking keeper. Dew
I agree Jonnie.... who ever is doing the rain dance can stop for awhile. Hope your next trip is as good thats a fine looking keeper. Dew
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #11 Nice find,can't beat gold.
Native Floridian Bronze Member Joined Mar 12, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 486 Golden Thread 0 Location Ft Myers, Florida Detector(s) used Excal, Sov GT Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #12 Gold is Gold!!!! Nicely done!!!!
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #13 Nice find. I'll see it at the meeting tomorrow. I guess Steve also found gold.
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #14 I would take any gold ring right now, its been awhile since I found one...go get some more.
G general Hero Member Joined Sep 9, 2004 Messages 509 Reaction score 73 Golden Thread 0 Location Parrish fl Detector(s) used White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21 Jun 28, 2012 #15 Les, you got that right! I found a gent's 4 gram ring with some tiny stones. Might be 18K. See you at the meeting or maybe at the beach.
Les, you got that right! I found a gent's 4 gram ring with some tiny stones. Might be 18K. See you at the meeting or maybe at the beach.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 28, 2012 #16 Debby, Congrats on a beautiful ring find! I wish you continued success out there. Lorraine