Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everyone, Red here, hope your all having a good evening, or day!
One of our best freinds has to go to a wedding, which she is dreading, so I decided to brighten her spirits and give her something to look forward to. Now she is excited and said "Now I have to go through my closet d&*n you, I love you!" She has already shown one son the set and he loves it!
Now before you say anything, yes I'm having an owie day, just got back from another Dr apt, I have to have a stint put in one of my tubes into my kidney, if it improves my pain, then I will be having major surgery. So sorry about my face, I just had to show you how it looks in the sun! Take care all, and stay safe. And for those of you who are able to get out, great finds! Red
You have talent, Red!
I'm hoping everything settles down, so I can see if the stent works. If I improve even a little, that means I have a blockage somewhere and will need surgery to fix it. My goal is to get better by middle of spring, so I can get out and play. Even if I can't swing yet, I still want to get out, I don't want to miss Chug digging something great, he's due for gold soon! Last thing I remember is, I was in the operating room, and all nice and as settled as you can be, lying there on the cold table, with your bare back and butt freezing, as they bury me in three nice and warm blankets. The mask came over my face, and last thing I said was "Wait! I'm not going to sleep til someone sings me soft kitty!" everyone laughed and it was lights out! Now I'm off to medicate again, take care all, stay safe and HH! Red






