Deleon finds more silver!

Peak190

Apr 23, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212x,Deleon ,Cibola,Tejon,Cortez,MXT,GTI2500
After finding my first silver ring yesterday, i got out to the same school for a 2 hr hunt today. I found 2 dimes, 1 wheat 1946, Caribbean 1 cent coin,32 pennies, lots of junk mostly aluminium, an older pendent and a silver 925 Italy bracelet 4 inches deep. New Canadian coinage is a little tricky to pick out of the aluminum trash. Had it set just below nickle at less then half sensitivity and also cherry picked at max discrim , targets everywhere. After getting home i got a kiss from my wife then had a beer . HH

Attachments

• md 012.jpg
    md 012.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 509
Upvote 0

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice bracelet and those Tesoros are great machines. My first Tesoro was the DeLeon and wish I had never sold it (it's shown in my avatar).

I now use the Tejon which is also a great machine.

Badger

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice going! The more I use the DeLeon, the more I love it. Best of luck and continued success. At some point, if you get into trashy areas, you might also consider the 5.75" concentric coil.HH!

MichiganJason

Apr 20, 2007
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Fisher Coinstrike Minelab Xterra 50 Minelab Quattro
I use a Cibola which is my first Tesoro, and They seem cheap by the way they look but they are quality machines. Nice Bracelet

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Cool bracelet, and some great finds. Drink one for me too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread