Deleting my Media....

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
You're not missing much. Several references in the replies to specific social media companies, I've heard of occasions where content blocker will do it's job when those names are mention.

"On (F) book I have started the thirty day count down and will disappear completely in early July. Somehow over there I lost my moderator abilities on a page I created. My group numbers were not all that big, but I never set out to grow numbers of members. I had to screen requests to join, if one appeared to be a scammer or had their setting as private so nothing could be learned about them, they were ignored simple as that. The important parts were the announcement sections with book information. In other words an advertising page, three of them. I well continue on (x)Tube which hasn't had a video added in some time and here. That's about it on that subject."

OP
OP
IMAUDIGGER

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm...:icon_scratch:..... ; )

Ok. Well I’m not going to complain I guess.

OP
OP
IMAUDIGGER

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like your not sure LOL

For a second I though 1320’s post was you accidentally signed in under a different name...completely missed the quotation marks! Thought I was being clever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread