What's new

Denver Hunters - should i fuel the lear ???

Pretty Neat. I was at Fort Gordon, Georgia in the 1980's when a heavy rain flooded the area and broke the dam of a pond that had been used by troops there for swimming since before WWII similar levels of finds came from that pond. Puts a whole new perspective into looking for search sites.
 
If you can take a little detour to Florida Ill fly out with you. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
If I still Lived In Colorado Springs I Would Be Making Several Trips There!!! I would Be a Blast!!!! Chug
 
I've hunted many lakes that were drained for one reason or other in the past and had a lot of fun. Keep your eyes and ears open to news in your area.
 
Thanks for the links! I had read the first story when it came out, but I hadn't seen the other one, or all the pics.

The amount of digging going on there is crazy! If I was a hunter I would have been pissed that the story was run in the paper.
 
if your firing up that leer jet, pick me up too.. thats one dream hunt area I tell ya.
 
That would be a blast!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom