Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gang,
Long time no hear from !!!!!! I'm still here " lurking " lol..... I have been VERY VERY busy with a new project, I am bringing Desert Magazine back !!!! Buuut It's a bit different, it will be a online quarterly magazine only ( no print ). This is to keep costs down and make it a little easier to produce. We will feature articles on archeology, anthropology, history, travel, 4x4ing, botany, wildlife and treasure hunting. We will be covering the American southwest which is California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and possibly Colorado and maybe East Texas. If you like take a look at the site http://www.dezertmagazine.com , it's spelled different to comply with " legalities ". I could use some feedback, it's a bit bare right now but we will have a demo magazine up by next month and the 1st issue will roll out on Oct 1. We are also in the process of hosting all the original Desert Magazine issues to include the 5 missing issues from the 1990's. If any of you are interested in writing for the magazine we welcome all comers ( you don't have to be a professional writer ) and this is a paying gig $$$$$. If you are interested please send me a email @ editor@ dezertmagazine.com

Thx Everyone Hope to hear from you'll soon....
PLL
John

Combine1.jpg

Attachments

• Combine1.jpg
    Combine1.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 218

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread