S Seb1929 Jr. Member Joined Sep 14, 2014 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Norway Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 17, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Hey, Im thinking of buying this. Has anyone any experiences using it, got any problems with it? Some good tips? Thank you.
Hey, Im thinking of buying this. Has anyone any experiences using it, got any problems with it? Some good tips? Thank you.
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2014 #2 Its an older unit and tech has advanced since the Detech came out.
U.K. Brian Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2005 Messages 1,629 Reaction score 153 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2014 #3 Its a new machine following up on the success of three previous P.I. models.