Detecting recommendations for Maryland and Virginia.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many, but I doubt if anyone will give you a good spot, since they took the time to research and locate them. Use your imagination and the internet to locate some and don't be afraid to drive around looking for some. Everywhere I go I am continuously on the lookout for new sites. I often take different routes home from work just to do this.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Yes. There are good places to detect in those 2 states. Any other questions ?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you looking for? Relics? Try getting permission on private property. Jewelry? Go to the beach or other swimming areas.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Really Luke, with the 400 years of colonization in these regions, where would we even begin to answer you? There's history everywhere here, Native American to the invasion from across the ocean. Just about any geographic region you close your eyes and put a finger on a map, and there's something there somewhere.

Just choose a spot convenient to you and ask for a partner near that area. It helps greatly to have friends and hunting partners. That way, in my place, you get to salivate over "their" finds! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread