Deus 2 Finds Pistol

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had some play time before work today so I hit one of my beaten to the ground sites. I decided to use the "Calabash Relic Program" on my Deus2. I'm just learning this machine but it's really growing on me. I found a few buttons, a cool thimble and this pistol. I'll try to conserve it and see what it turns out to be.

Attachments

• pistol.jpg
    pistol.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 113
  • pistol1.jpg
    pistol1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 16

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had some play time before work today so I hit one of my beaten to the ground sites. I decided to use the "Calabash Relic Program" on my Deus2. I'm just learning this machine but it's really growing on me. I found a few buttons, a cool thimble and this pistol. I'll try to conserve it and see what it turns out to be.
Looking forward to seeing how you conservation efforts go in regards to the pistol.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, what kind of depth are you getting with the Deus2 was the pistol deep?

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

dieselfool

Dec 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal! The pistol I think is a toy, but time will tell. It will take a long time to get the rust off, whatever it is.
I found a coiled piece of chain with similar rust and that was a good project to practice rust removal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread