What's new

DH Gates New Garrett pro pointers for $52 anybody ever order one

woodrat

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer se. Whites trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if it's a real Garrett or some cheap knockoff :hello2:
 
You get what you pay for. Just my opinion.
 
If its the DH Gates website I just googled and checked out that's selling a GPX 5000 for $800 I would say its a fake. One of those if its to good to be true scenarios.
 
Kinda what I figured I just looked at DH Gates reviews ..... Don't order nothing from them
 
Last edited:
Well anyway still in search for an x-1 probe
 
Yep I would stay away from that. Whenever you see huge price differences like that it's never good. Garret set a suggested selling price that most follow very closely. When it's half that....no good. This whole knock off thing is becoming pretty bad with the detecting industry. Lots of fake T2s out there.
 
What relicmeister says up �� there.
Be careful in your purchases.
GL
Peace ✌
 
I agree with “Relicmeister’ and “CincinnatiKid” purchase from a known and trusted dealer.
 
Yeah I think I'm going to end up buying the minelab pro 25
 
I went to the Gates site and found it says " This item cannot be shipped to the USA"
I did not follow up /// Gates is selling them for $49 ea to $43 for a bunch
The E-Bay guy probably bought a bunch and somehow got them in /// Perry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom