What's new

did 16 boxes yesterday, dumped this morning and picked up my other 4

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
just completed my 4 boxes i picked up this morning after i dumped the 16 i did yesterday. here are the results and picks:
walkers------5
1964 kennedy----5
40% kennedy----20
1 jamaican half---non silver

3 of the boxes were skunks. all of this came from one box.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 370
  • MVC-006S.webp
    MVC-006S.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 351
  • MVC-007S.webp
    MVC-007S.webp
    29 KB · Views: 370
  • MVC-008S.webp
    MVC-008S.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 350
  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
very nice, that is what i consider a dream box... as there are a lot of skunks...
 
That was a fine box!!
Hey, I almost feel like I've been over to your house for dinner because I've seen your dining room table so many times! Just the parts of it not covered by the silva, of course.
- Grizz
 
Nice job on those boxes. :icon_thumright:
 
Do you order 16 boxes from the same bank branch or do you get some each from different ones?
 
ever thought about using that hoard you get to buy a nice camera?? :laughing9: :tongue3:
 
phrostie said:
ever thought about using that hoard you get to buy a nice camera?? :laughing9: :tongue3:


That is actually very funny.

HOWEVER, I am personally against photos because I believe it encourages lurkers here to start CRHing in earnest when they see success like that of Silvercop and others.

Photos only for rare finds. Who here has not seen 40s, 90s, etc.? Words yes, photos no.

My opinion.

Jim
 
It always amuses me how we can go from rags to riches from box to box. Glad to see you got 1 nice box in the group.
 
I'm glad to see you got a good box Silvercop. That should give you some hope for next weeks boxes. Any good dates on the Walkers?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom