What's new

Did a little hunting in between hunting....

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took last week off to go hunting with my father and friends. In between slogging around in the marshes and woods of Marylands eastern shore I stopped by a few banks. Picked up $450 in handrolls at one bank and it had 7 dream rolls in it!! I found 200 65-69 Kennedys and one 64 Kennedy. Went through 3 or 4 other banks during the week and was skunked. On the way home Monday I stopped by to deposit my clad and a couple of checks. I asked the teller if she had any rolls of halves. She mentioned that she thought she had $80 worth in handrolls. I asked to buy them and went through them in the car. Out of the 8 rolls three were dream rolls! Ended up with 6 Benjamins, 12 64 Kennedys and 36 65-69 Kennedys in all. Definitely made up for not bagging a deer!
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like you still got a "buck" ...........actually quite a few.

Kudos.
 
Thanks! Was just looking online and found out that one of the coins I found yesterday a 1995 S silver Kennedy was pretty rare. Only about 825000 minted. Too bad its in such crappy shape!
 
FANTASTIC SCORE!!!! Now that sounds like a great day. I hope my next si that good as well.
 
Nice score! Thats awesome!

Leave some silver for the rest of us though, won'tchya? =)

~Dave
 
Great Finds but where are the Pics? Come on give us some pics.

-golden silver
 
Wow....I missed this post. Heck of a haul there SMB....bigtime congrats!!!! Maybe you need to go hunting more often...lol. That is a load of silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom