What's new

Did I find something?

Happygolucky

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 25, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
KY
Detector(s) used
Makro Anfibio Multi, Teknetics G2, Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m new to coin hunting, so I’m not sure about this 2019 penny. Also notice the scratch looking mark coming from the noise, i looked close, it’s not a scratch. Is it a DD and worth hanging onto?
 

Attachments

  • 792F7111-CE25-44A0-9DE1-8AB6F5AEC65F.webp
    792F7111-CE25-44A0-9DE1-8AB6F5AEC65F.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 190
  • C4698F4A-78C2-4C58-B209-6890A93B0A6A.webp
    C4698F4A-78C2-4C58-B209-6890A93B0A6A.webp
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • ED30858B-5E54-40A2-A970-A5DA7F3816F5.webp
    ED30858B-5E54-40A2-A970-A5DA7F3816F5.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
  • E341137B-7E71-453E-96F6-78A7F8D6876B.webp
    E341137B-7E71-453E-96F6-78A7F8D6876B.webp
    154.2 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Abe Zincoln....doin' rails!

Welcome aboard Happy. I'm not even a rookie at coins but looks interesting to me. You certainly found something. Just what it is I can not comment. You'll get a response from someone that actually nose (pun intended) soon enough!

Thanks for sharing!
 
It seems like you have common strike doubling (MD, not DD).
 
As the others said, md and plating blister. Spend it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom