What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Did I lose a million dollar coin ?

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Penny Help
Found this penny years ago, and I no longer have it but came across these pictures and want someones opinion of what I had many years ago...

and opinions...
 

Attachments

  • odd penny  combo 1.webp
    odd penny combo 1.webp
    154.9 KB · Views: 138
  • odd penny 1.webp
    odd penny 1.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 121
  • odd penny 2.webp
    odd penny 2.webp
    89 KB · Views: 115
Could be
But not worth it to me
 
Upvote 1
Could be
But not worth it to me
I don't know where it is anymore, divorce and 2 moves, it got lost somewhere.. just wondering why it looks like that, found in pocket change, couldn't determine how it got that way :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I'd call it post mint damage also. So not a million $ coin.
 
Upvote 1
No... it was only worth $750,000
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 1
Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom