What's new

Did the Banner rules change?

Looks like the voting system is pretty much gone...
 
Rules haven't changed, just some more finds made it to the top is all...
 
of course no matter what we do, someone will have problems with it :(
 
I have a problem with you having a problem over someone having a problem and would like to know what resolution you have to meet my specific problem (for free) thereby creating a solution to just my problem as it's the only problem that matters in todays problematic world.

-yeah Millennials
 
I have a problem with you having a problem over someone having a problem and would like to know what resolution you have to meet my specific problem (for free) thereby creating a solution to just my problem as it's the only problem that matters in todays problematic world.

-yeah Millennials
Problem ,what problem?
[If beer coffee or a nap can't cure it ,you have a serious problem].:icon_scratch:
Then just avoid looking for more problems.:laughing7:
 
always remember " no good deed goes unpunished"
 

Attachments

  • atlas___boris_tribute_by_isikol-d4dl3jo.webp
    atlas___boris_tribute_by_isikol-d4dl3jo.webp
    89.6 KB · Views: 107
That went a long time ago, along with common sense.

SS

Common sense is not what our town, city, county and our president, congress members have.
# 8 is total confusing to many people, but does make sense to me.
 
The OP is not the only one that had this same question. In fact I was looking for the correct location to ask this very same question when I found this thread. Something has clearly changed with the banner voting. Common bottles and insulator as banner finds?
 
The OP is not the only one that had this same question. In fact I was looking for the correct location to ask this very same question when I found this thread. Something has clearly changed with the banner voting. Common bottles and insulator as banner finds?

Works for me, bottles are collectible and insulators are collectible as well..... Better than another GW button.....
 
I don't even care since it seems I will never find anything that good!
But i'm still looking
 
I'm a CW buff but I think it's great. Different strokes for different folks. Looks good!!
PS. I might even learn something.
HH, Relic Nut
 
Last edited:
Looks like the voting system is pretty much gone...

Voting still counts.
the difference is the number of votes needed in areas where fewer members dare to tread.


If you don't vote I may miss it all together.

and since today's finds posts can get a hundred hits in a Short time,
No votes means No interest
 
Last edited:
At lest you guys can see the banner bar, and vote.
I can't find it, and some how in the process of "helping" me with a data storage problem on my phone my family has either turned off or deleted an app i needed to open just about anything...including google...:banghead:
 
Banner doesn't show on smart phones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom