monsterrack
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2013
- Messages
- 4,429
- Reaction score
- 5,831
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett, and Whites
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
We got a snow and ice last night, so y'all need to come get it
I live less than 150 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and this is not right, plus these poor souls around here can not drive in rain very good much less ice and snow. I have to run that tanker today.
I live less than 150 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and this is not right, plus these poor souls around here can not drive in rain very good much less ice and snow. I have to run that tanker today.
Upvote
0
) up where I am. We've had 7 weeks of -40 Fahrenheit or colder this year. New Years Eve got down to -70 Celsius with the windchill out at my cabin. Ever see a bottle of Rum freeze completely solid? 










