What's new

Didnt know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Beautiful day today to be out there...... mild wind & lots of sunshine...just asI like it :icon_sunny:

Hunted 2 hrs. at low tide ..found clads, a small silver ring ( comedy / tragedy), and misc. items.


Ring appears to be quite old....stamped "STERLING".

Here's some pics

Thanks for looking ...again

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0995.webp
    DSCF0995.webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 911
  • DSCF1005.webp
    DSCF1005.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,146
  • DSCF1013.webp
    DSCF1013.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,095
  • DSCF1009.webp
    DSCF1009.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,062
  • DSCF1000.webp
    DSCF1000.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,067
  • DSCF0997.webp
    DSCF0997.webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 978
  • DSCF0998.webp
    DSCF0998.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 920
  • DSCF1003.webp
    DSCF1003.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 904
Upvote 0
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today

Laugh, never cry :wink:

Nice Ring :thumbsup:
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

way to go Lorraine !!!! congrats !!! nice silver ring.....
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Good job Lorraine. I love those deepies

And those rocks look like what I battle every time I go hunting.
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

laugh now cry later, a cool find indeed, it reminded me of the opening to the 3 stooges :tongue3: ..........you sure cant beat a day with sunshine on the face and fresh air in the lungs, nice hunt Lorrain
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

One nice silver ring tops a hand full of pennies any day..... and thats a nice one.

Dew
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Never cry Lorraine....if ya can't laugh, then at least flash
a big, wide, white toothy grin. It really makes people wonder
what you been up to for sure. Nice sterling ring find. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Great hunt.. The legend grows! :notworthy:
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

good hunt Lorraine!! I like the ring
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Great finds you have there! That ring does look like its been in the water for a very long time. I think you should be laughing all the way to the bank!
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Great finds. I love the pictures of your hunting area. I love the rocks too! I can't see the coin? What wrong with me?
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Buried Crap NJ said:
Great finds. I love the pictures of your hunting area. I love the rocks too! I can't see the coin? What wrong with me?

Thanks, BCNJ...nothing wrong with your eyesight....the coin is difficult to see because it is standing on edge..here's a pic with an arrow pointing to it.

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0997.webp
    DSCF0997.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 847
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Keep it up L,

I'm waiting for your Goldie to show up!!! Great finds as usual!

SnT
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

surfnturf said:
I'm waiting for your Goldie to show up!!! Great finds as usual!

SnT


I'm waiting too, SnT.....too long! :walk:...maybe tomorrow :dontknow:

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • gold rings.webp
    gold rings.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,025
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

That ring is a keeper for sure. Very nice find and you got to spend 2 hours in the sunshine. WTG

;D
 
Re: Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I found this silver ring today :>)

Nice ring, Comedy and Tragedy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom