What's new

Digger show tomorrow

WoofWoof

Greenie
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gettysburg
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT Pro, Fisher F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They explored the Fairfield Inn (just a few miles outside Gettysburg and within a mile of where I live). I know they didn't find anything; nada, zilch except some trash. Lets see if they embelish it a bit.
 
I'll be watchin.....as will be all the ones that say they don't:icon_thumright:
 
Id love to hunt down there sometime, you are my new best friend :-) :-)

In the 70's I used to come down and hunt a friends farm every fall. The thing is... we were hunting ringnecks :-)

Since, the farm has been sold and developed, and my connection to the area is gone
 
I can't wait to see what they find!!
 
Well i have not watched any detecting shows for 3 weeks now they are boring to me...They can not hold my interest ..... So this is my last post on detecting shows.... If you like them you will watch the if you don't like them you will not...... But it seems that most want to argue and call names if you don't see it there way...........I am not even going to read these tv detecting forums from now on..... you guys get to up set over it........
 
Well i have not watched any detecting shows for 3 weeks now they are boring to me...They can not hold my interest ..... So this is my last post on detecting shows.... If you like them you will watch the if you don't like them you will not...... But it seems that most want to argue and call names if you don't see it there way...........I am not even going to read these tv detecting forums from now on..... you guys get to up set over it........
Thems fighting words Keppy. :laughing7:
 
Thems fighting words Keppy. :laughing7:
lookindown that is not fair you have made me lie about posting under a tv detecting forum...... Now every one will say keppy can't keep his word.............:laughing9:..:occasion14:
 
They explored the Fairfield Inn (just a few miles outside Gettysburg and within a mile of where I live). I know they didn't find anything; nada, zilch except some trash. Lets see if they embelish it a bit.


care to expand on how you know this ?
word of mouth ? owners of the Place ?
person who thinks they cleaned it out ?
 
They explored the Fairfield Inn (just a few miles outside Gettysburg and within a mile of where I live). I know they didn't find anything; nada, zilch except some trash. Lets see if they embelish it a bit.

Oo ya how can you say that there using [("AT pro's")] there going to find every deep thing that got mist by all the high-end detectors skipping over all the iron with that famous tone audio iron roll over......
 
This is from NatGeo

Next Airing: TUE FEB 19 10PM ET
The guys are in Gettysburg, Pa., at the historic battlefield where Abraham Lincoln struggled to keep the Union together. KG and Ringy are on a mission: dive headfirst into Civil War history and hunt for artifacts from 1863. They both strike it lucky with a few impressive discoveries, including flat buttons and a used bullet. Plus the AXE Lincoln used to slay all those vampires. But, to sweeten the search, KG and Ringy bet over who can find the most historical pennies. The loser has to finish his search in a barrel costume.

Guess which part I added...LOL
 
Here we go again. But the good news is any of us that don't watch the show won't have to this time either, because you guys are going to post on here, and I never said I don't read these posts, so we'll get the low down, all the while watching some enlightening program like how to cook tacos, or Jeff Foxworthy telling stories about the people I hang out with.
 
Now were talking about the show before it even airs...what a show.
 
Well, I don't mind it. At least they are out doing what they love, and making money at it. Not sitting around talking about the guys doing it. I wish I could hunt some of the sites that they get to.
 
care to expand on how you know this ?
word of mouth ? owners of the Place ?
person who thinks they cleaned it out ?

A) I live right here in Fairfield
B) The ownership of the Inn just changed hands so yes-from an owner
C) I saw some of them while they were shooting and talked to a local that followed them around all day
D) You don't have to yell at me
 
Well i have not watched any detecting shows for 3 weeks now they are boring to me...They can not hold my interest ..... So this is my last post on detecting shows.... If you like them you will watch the if you don't like them you will not...... But it seems that most want to argue and call names if you don't see it there way...........I am not even going to read these tv detecting forums from now on..... you guys get to up set over it........


Bet you're just busy watching the Kardashian's
 
A) I live right here in Fairfield
B) The ownership of the Inn just changed hands so yes-from an owner
C) I saw some of them while they were shooting and talked to a local that followed them around all day
D) You don't have to yell at me

Come on now, Jeff of pa wouldn't yell at you
 
however, I might
 
A) I live right here in Fairfield
B) The ownership of the Inn just changed hands so yes-from an owner
C) I saw some of them while they were shooting and talked to a local that followed them around all day
D) You don't have to yell at me

thanks But "D" ? ?

who's Yelling ? I'm sitting here nice & quiet ?
 
A) I live right here in Fairfield
B) The ownership of the Inn just changed hands so yes-from an owner
C) I saw some of them while they were shooting and talked to a local that followed them around all day
D) You don't have to yell at me

Yea but you never know, they could "have an ace in the hole" haha
 
Yea but you never know, they could "have an ace in the hole" haha

I agree , would they really let the cat out of the bag before the show airs ?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom