Frankn
Gold Member
I'm not sure why some of you are doubting what I said in my original post. IMHO 1930's pocket knives & recent 1 cent pennies are pretty much worthless. I simply said that they didn't find anything of historical value. Also, if you look closly at the one minie ball they found and said it had been shot, looks more to me like a dropped ball that had a plow run across it. One last thing; my information wasn't third hand but on the spot second hand at worst.
Yea, yours was second hand at worst. Your doubters would rather believe a maybe, 10 hand rewrite received thru the tube than a fellow TH. I dislike that when they look down on a fellow TH, but it does give you a good idea of the worth of their opinion. Frank

Last edited:
I agree with you, from what I read here, they pretty much found junk in regards to what they were supposed to be finding. So that makes the show a little more honest, but I can find that sort of stuff on my own, and myself or my friends don't get stupid about it, so I'm still not going to watch the show.
so they worked with what they had, it's TV, so in the grand scheme of things I'd say that little bit of artistic license is acceptable. Yeah, they act goofy. But most people do, and they don't even realize it.








