What's new

Digger show tomorrow

A) I live right here in Fairfield
B) The ownership of the Inn just changed hands so yes-from an owner
C) I saw some of them while they were shooting and talked to a local that followed them around all day
D) You don't have to yell at me
I was hoping you followed them around all day.
 
Yea but you never know, they could "have an ace in the hole" haha

It's Juice in the hole...
roundness
nick in pock
HV

My wife said if I start talking like them she is going to run over my detector....she neglected to say whether or not she would do it while I was holding it..
 
You mean to say we see how nothing can be changed into something tonight. I watch it for the finds. I wonder what nothing looks like. I think I will skip the barrel race. Frank

Blue 1212.webp
 
Get your DVR ready ladys... The boys are on. HAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAH AHAHAH HAHA hahahahahah ha ha zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
i liked it when gorgey says "dam it". when ring-a-ding found the fiddy
 
I think the knife Ringy found is a Kamp King...I found one in Dupont Indiana, a town where Morgans Raiders camped for the night during the Civil War...mine was probably lost by a farmer in the 1930s or 40s, but Im saying it was lost by one of Morgans men and if you doubt me Ill say it was lost by Morgan himself. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
They explored the Fairfield Inn (just a few miles outside Gettysburg and within a mile of where I live). I know they didn't find anything; nada, zilch except some trash. Lets see if they embelish it a bit.
So, they didnt find those knifes and pennies at the inn?... or was that the trash the local was talking about...some would call that good finds and others would call it trash.
 
I call it EXPOSED! It's just that some can't see the forrest for the trees. Frank

Blue 1212.webpIt seems that some don't believe other members statements or try to twist the meaning.
 
Last edited:
So, they didnt find those knifes and pennies at the inn?... or was that the trash the local was talking about...some would call that good finds and others would call it trash.

Yea they were Probably so stoked,
thinking they have to find civil war relics for them ,
the ownership of the inn thought "Skunked" nothing worth bragging about.
so they let the diggers keep everything.

I guess they need to bring the rastler in.
He'll find a $30,000.00 relic or the first expiremental Civil war tank
in the back yard of the inn
 
Last edited:
Yea they were Probably so stoked,
thinking they have to find civil war relics for them ,
the ownership of the inn thought "Skunked" nothing worth bragging about.
so they let the diggers keep everything.

I guess they need to bring the rastler in.
He'll find a $30,000.00 relic or the first expiremental Civil war tank
in the back yard of the inn

I know you were joking Jeff, but the first tanks were used in Columbia NM by, I think it was Pershing, to chase out Poncho Villa and follow him into Mexico. It is now a state park and I have hunted it. All I found there were the back flap longjohd buttons. Frank

A.P.G.-TANKS 019.webpNo not this one, but this is the oldest one I got!
 
Last edited:
I know you were joking Jeff, but the first tanks were used in Columbia NM by, I think it was Pershing, to chase out Poncho Villa and follow him into Mexico. Frank

View attachment 744914No not this one, but this is the oldest one I got!

I was joking :icon_thumright: but at the same time thinking they may have experimented with
something like those shields atf uses , where they practically stand inside it & walk.
 
I call it EXPOSED! It's just that some can't see the forrest for the trees. Frank

View attachment 744897It seems that some don't believe other members statements or try to twist the meaning.
I dont think we EXPOSED the original poster...he may have been misinformed.
 
I dont think we EXPOSED the original poster...he may have been misinformed.

The way I look at it. He lives near that location and knows the owner of the property. I think that gives his statement presidency as I see it over your interpenetration of a scripted event on TV. If you are observant, you can see that the holes are actually being REopened, so anything could be placed in them. Frank

Blue 1212.webp
 
Last edited:
I was joking :icon_thumright: but at the same time thinking they may have experimented with
something like those shields atf uses , where they practically stand inside it & walk.

That was deVinci's invention. . Frank

devinci  tank.webpdeVinci's "tank"
 
Last edited:
The way I look at it. He lives near that location and knows the owner of the property. I think that giver his statement presidency as I see it over your interpenetration of a scripted event on TV. If you are observant, you can see that the holes are actually being REopened, so anything could be placed in them. Frank

View attachment 745073

I'm sure they do reopen the holes as they do retakes and such. But I wouldn't accuse them if stuffing the holes with pennies and old rotted knives. OP's info was third hand from people not openly engaged in metal detecting, archeology, or antiquities or he would have told us. Had OP been the guy following them around I think we would have heard it put differently.
 
If the OP had seen them I wouldnt have questioned him. I imagine they reopen holes and such but I believe they find everything they show.
 
If the OP had seen them I wouldnt have questioned him. I imagine they reopen holes and such but I believe they find everything they show.

"Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see. "
Just one of the many little philosophies I have in life.
 
I'm not sure why some of you are doubting what I said in my original post. IMHO 1930's pocket knives & recent 1 cent pennies are pretty much worthless. I simply said that they didn't find anything of historical value. Also, if you look closly at the one minie ball they found and said it had been shot, looks more to me like a dropped ball that had a plow run across it. One last thing; my information wasn't third hand but on the spot second hand at worst.
 
I'm not sure why some of you are doubting what I said in my original post. IMHO 1930's pocket knives & recent 1 cent pennies are pretty much worthless. I simply said that they didn't find anything of historical value. Also, if you look closly at the one minie ball they found and said it had been shot, looks more to me like a dropped ball that had a plow run across it. One last thing; my information wasn't third hand but on the spot second hand at worst.

Oh I agree that the mini-ball looked plowed over. The shape was too intact to have impacted something. And I don't doubt you OP. But I wouldn't say they found NOTHING. They found the Mini-(Unfired I agree) and they found a colonial coin. They just didn't find HV, Juice, Nectar... Should they just have dissed the area and the Inn by tossing the footage?
All's I'm saying is cut the guys some slack. They aren't professional actors like the "Savages":3some:...they are just a couple of goofy mooks who like detecting, and how is that different than any of us? I'm the best looking coolest guy around here....

But not every body can be this handsome, and cool. It takes work. You people are lucky I even hang out with you.:laughing7::laughing7:goof.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom