What's new

Digging with a friend today

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some bottles we found today
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0474.webp
    DSCN0474.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 377
  • DSCN0476.webp
    DSCN0476.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 386
  • DSCN0479.webp
    DSCN0479.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 377
  • DSCN0480.webp
    DSCN0480.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCN0483.webp
    DSCN0483.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCN0485.webp
    DSCN0485.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCN0486.webp
    DSCN0486.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 378
  • DSCN0487.webp
    DSCN0487.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCN0491.webp
    DSCN0491.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 369
  • DSCN0492.webp
    DSCN0492.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 382
Wow! that must have been a blast to dig! love the inks, & the colors are great.
 
Those are some nice digs. Congrats on the inks. Great stuff. jgas
 
Really nice keepers! The first ink that's held is a real beaut! Congrats! ffd
 
OMG :o I love em all. Man, I wish I could bottle hunt with you.

:wink: RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom