What's new

Digital scale for jewelry

AlabamaRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
565
Reaction score
609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I want an accurate handheld size digital scale for weighing jewelry. Does anyone have any recommendations?
 
Nowadays they're all pretty accurate you can get a cheap digital on eBay for 10 to $15

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
 
Nowadays they're all pretty accurate you can get a cheap digital on eBay for 10 to $15

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Yup. A dime a dozen off of ebay, brand new. I think drug-dealers use these things a lot, so .... there are lots to choose from !
 
I want an accurate handheld size digital scale for weighing jewelry. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Uh-oh. You said the A word. Accurate.

I use a couple of scales for reloading and the most accurate I have are balance scales that measure to one tenth of one grain. The two cheap digital scales I have,one was about $35, the other about $55, both suck accuracy wise. +/- a couple of grains and nowhere near accurate enough for weighing powder charges.
But, good enough to the nearest tenth pennyweight.
 
Jennings scales are IMO among the best pocket-fit scales.
 
I use Harbor Freight ones for non serious stuff. Close enough for Gubmint work.:laughing7:
Marvin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom