What's new

Dime & Quarter search 9/18/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Dime & Quarter search 9/18/09

Need a break from all that road tripping I've been taking this summer so I picked up $910.00 in Quarters and $520.00 in dimes. All handrolled.
Also picked up a roll of Halves my dime bank had.
Here is the take.
1 Washington Quarter
10 Rosies
1 40%
I've had a good month so far, so I am going to play around with these dimes and quarters for the rest of the month,and only pick up halves from the banks that sell me bags.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Dime & Quarter search 9/18/09

Nice score Rich. I'm 0 for 2 on the quarter bags. I may switch to dime handrolls, but many of our banks here won't take them and make you run them through the counter. Maybe thats why I can get bags so easy and haven't been skunked yet.
 
Re: Dime & Quarter search 9/18/09

Awesome take on dimes; hope it at least paid for gas@! ffd
 
Re: Dime & Quarter search 9/18/09

nice dime results

quarters are so rare... atleast you didn't get skunked
 
Re: Dime & Quarter search 9/18/09

Ronbo,

How many quarters did you get from the bags? Were they $500.00 or $1000.00 bags?
 
Re: Dime & Quarter search 9/18/09

Rich Hartford said:
Ronbo,

How many quarters did you get from the bags? Were they $500.00 or $1000.00 bags?

2 $500 bags
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom