Conito@55
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2024
- Messages
- 1,205
- Reaction score
- 6,121
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Carson City Nv
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- The Legend
Xp Deus2
Upvote
19
Yesterday, my friend @oldmxrat and I explored a few places; to be honest, it was really hard to detect anything there. But we managed to recover some artifacts.View attachment 2264404View attachment 2264405View attachment 2264406View attachment 2264407View attachment 2264408View attachment 2264409View attachment 2264410View attachment 2264411View attachment 2264412View attachment 2264413View attachment 2264414
Great recoveries with Great TeamworkYesterday, my friend @oldmxrat and I explored a few places; to be honest, it was really hard to detect anything there. But we managed to recover some artifacts.View attachment 2264404View attachment 2264405View attachment 2264406View attachment 2264407View attachment 2264408View attachment 2264409View attachment 2264410View attachment 2264411View attachment 2264412View attachment 2264413View attachment 2264414
I have no idea; I found out by accident. But there's no information about that place anywhere.You definitely worked hard to get those finds.
What was that place?
We think it was an old millI wondervwhat that poured concrete structure was for. That's a lot of concrete and labor out in the middle of nowhere.
Thank youGreat looking finds - congrats !
I know, I have the best partner for detection.Great recoveries with Great Teamwork
Congratulations on your success
If my wife and I ever visit I would love to try my luck with both of you.
GL / HH
Sure. You'd be welcome.If my wife and I ever visit I would love to try my luck with both of you.
GL / HH
I enjoy your posts along with OldmxratsSure. You'd be welcome.
Well, we need to keep exploring further around that area.That was a really fun outing my friend, looking forward to the next!
Thank youNice batch of relics and coins.