Conito@55
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2024
- Messages
- 1,205
- Reaction score
- 6,121
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Carson City Nv
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- The Legend
Xp Deus2
Upvote
16
To be honest, there aren't many things, compared to other days. But hey, something is better than nothing 🤣No luck, eh? Looks like some interesting finds to me. Beats digging nails and pull tabs....

How did you know I'm in Nevada? 🤣🤣You sure find lots of suspender/garter pieces-right you're in Nevada![]()
Those are really complicated places. To be honest, I don't think there's much left there.Hi
I think your finds are amazing..
Like robertk here said there are plenty of interesting things
I’d try to get back there and wishing you the very best..
I agree with you—spending time together and exploring places together is the best.Well, we did have fun, and that's the goal!
I know—when I saw her, that was the first thing I looked for. But maybe I'll find her soon.Too bad the wheat isn’t an S, you would have had yourself a $1000 coin
It is. 😁dang that 1909 vdb is really nice
Thank you 👍More cool finds from the Desert - well done !![]()
Well, I'm not complaining—you can find some good things there.You had a great hunt. That 1909 is in fantastic shape.
The item below the scissors is part of a chocolate tong.
That's right, some of them are interesting.Looks like you picked up some nice relics.