Do all treasure hunters have tattoos?

image-3072703603.jpg

I don't have any, never will. Just have the scars of life! :laughing7:

No tats here, dad had enough for me.

None here, but I do have to sleep with one eye open. My brother inlaw owns a very succesful shop, and two of my three sons tattoo. All three want to get me.

None here, but I do have to sleep with one eye open. My brother inlaw owns a very succesful shop, and two of my three sons tattoo. All three want to get me.

Haha. It bothers tattoo artists to see a blank canvas they can't touch.

half sleeve on right upper arm large piece on left upper arm. will get a couple more at some point once I decide on some designs.

"to each his own" but to me it's like having a Number tattooed on your forehead.
eventually it can be used as a backup to your fingerprint, & in some cases easier to see in public

Each calf, both wrists, between the shoulder blades and a thigh piece.

That's 6 for me ... so far.

I've fallen numerous times, broken a leg, cut myself, burned myself, had surgeries, gotten scrapes and bruises, have lots of scars and have no need for inflicting more pain and scabs on myself. Use the money you would spend on tats to purchase good detecting equipment and maybe a dark chocolate bar once every 3 months, full of antioxidants. Much better for you, IMHO.......................63bkpkr

Yep, awesome tat on my right arm. After being a Marine for 4 years, no tattoos! Waited till I was 44 then manned up!

NO tats and no earrings or other body trash.

Not this guy mu mother said NO!!!! LOL

12 for me more to come & if I get bored in the off seasons I may just get some more or give myself more have all the tools was an old hobby two of mine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back