What's new

Do these rolls make my assests look fat? (totals are in)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Hey just picked up a box that looks like it could be fun. I took a photo and want to play a game since some of you like to play games.

I see approx. 5 rolls showing silver the unofficial gauge is 10 silver for every 1 showing.....

So I should pull 50...... ?

How many do you think there will be?

Anyone care to theorise on how to gauge a box showing silver?

I wont make you wait long. I will post results tonight, allthough I will know how many in about 15 minutes from the time I post this.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • fatbox.webp
    fatbox.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 735
Upvote 0
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

I will predict a total of 65 silver coins (mix of 40% and 90%).

Sometimes in my boxes I will see a couple on the ends, and that is all there is. But hopefully your box will have lots of them hiding in there.

Jim
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

73 silvers :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

I'm gonna guess you have 4 more on the other side :icon_thumright: . How about the standard - 60 40% and 30 90% :icon_thumright: I'd take that any day!

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

i am going high, 100+, have never seen a box like that :o, service deliverer?
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

87 40%
5 90%
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

I say 31 Good Luck
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

The odds of all of the coins in the box being on the end are SO SLIM! I'd go with you got a dream box, w/ a TON of silver my friend! Good luck to ya! Have fun with that! lmao :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

58

That looks like a Guarda Box, I'm gonna order 4 Boxes from my Guarda Bank supplier for next week! Had not ordered from them in 4 months. Your a great inspiration, thanks.
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

My # guess would be 66.
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

you guys with your boxes have all the fun. I just get a clear bag full o money. i know already when i set it in my truck - whether it's going to good or not.

You box rolled guys have a surprise element at least. :laughing9:

Good luck, let us know.
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

Mojo, my guess would be ........hummmmm......... more than you started with.

I hope it is a dream box !
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

coinmojo said:
I see approx. 5 rolls showing silver the unofficial gauge is 10 silver for every 1 showing.....

So I should pull 50...... ?

The unofficial gauge is 10 silver for every one showing assuming you look at both ends of all rolls first.

But since this is only one end of every roll, the theory is 20 for every 1 showing. So I am going with 95.
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

There will be 42 keepers in that box. 38 will be 40%.

Rich Houdini Hartford
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

Fat assets can be a good thing! I say 67. Good luck. ffd
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

I'm going to be the wet blanket and say 5 - the ones showing are all there is - once in a lifetime fluke.

Sorry. :laughing7:
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

I had 3 showing the other day and ended up with 8...so I'll say 17.

Joad
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

38
 
Re: Do these rolls make my assests look fat?

coinmojo said:
Hey just picked up a box that looks like it could be fun. I took a photo and want to play a game since some of you like to play games.

I see approx. 5 rolls showing silver the unofficial gauge is 10 silver for every 1 showing.....

So I should pull 50...... ?

How many do you think there will be?

Anyone care to theorise on how to gauge a box showing silver?

I wont make you wait long. I will post results tonight, allthough I will know how many in about 15 minutes from the time I post this.

Mojo

I am going to be the glass is slighty wet and say
5 40%.

The exact same thing happoned to me in 2 weeks ago, I was so thrilled, and it turned out that the 8 on the ends were the only ones in the box!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom