Guess I have to reply to This post, I don't necessarily Carry a weapon, but because of the area i live in I always have My screw driver on me weather I'm using it at the time or not. I live in a Questionable part of My town. But I'm 6' 4" and Weight 240 pounds But once in awhile i have to Let some one Know that I won't be messed with!!!!!! I will be easier now that I have a hearing aid And wont be surprised By some one coming out of the Bushes when I'm walking near them!!! Yes It has Happend Several times to me Especially near the Columbia river spots I go to!!!!! I actually Live in One of the worst parts of my town, and also manage the Apt complex I live in. 90% of the Tweakers and Homeless bums will cross the street before approaching The complex I live In!!!!! Because they Know that all the resident here Wont put Up With there @#$#
After this week end I will start carring!!! updated response 5 11 2010