What's new

Do you have a dream spot that youd love to detect?

njnydigger

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
829
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

Wanted to start a thread where folks can post their dream spot to metal detect.

It can be a vacation type spot, an off-limits area, a dream home where someone once turned you down, a particular town and/or State, type of building (old saloon, ghost town), etc.

As for myself, it would probably be somewhere in the South where the Civil war took place. Finding belt plates, slave tags, etc. I'll get there to detect in the near future. Fascinating historical stuff comes out of there :thumbsup:

So, what or where would be YOUR dream place to do some dirt digging???
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

Yes, I have a dream spot!
It came to me in a dream.....I can't find it :D :tongue3:

You should have seen all the treasure there
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

The White House Grounds (all of them) in D.C. And keep everything I find :hello2:......NGE
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

Yep!!! Fort Vancouver National Historic Site!!! Vancouver WA!!! Totally off limits to Detectors!!!! from the park all the way into the Columbia river!!!!! WA side!!! not sure of the Oregon side!!!!
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

ghost town west of wickenburg az.
nome, texas elementary school grounds (was told spanish cannon balls were found near there)

the yard of the house I grew up in ...I lost a pocket knife there many years ago.
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

I guess Chickamauga and surrounding park areas. Its way of limits but it is fun to dream what slumbers under the earth. :icon_sunny:
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

Gettysburg, Little Big Horn Battle field,Centeral Park, Beaches of Cuba (hell all of cuba ) the old Klondike trail ......I'll add more as I think about em :tongue3:
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

Hell, I thought we could only pick one place? In this case I have several others too :hello:. Gettysburg, Mackinac Island, also express permission to hunt anywhere I wanted, with no ifs ands or buts about it, wiyh no reprisals :hello2:...........NGE
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

:o :o :o

On the Oceans floor, when there's no water :laughing9:

S
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

Would like to search for the dollar Geo Washinton threw across the Pottamac.
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

yep the spot that has the biggest gold nugget in the world
 
Re: Do you have a dream spot that you'd love to detect?

There are places on Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland that have been off limits to the public since before the invention of the pull-tab. Some of them were homes that went way, way back. The gov't took the heart of the Chesapeake and made it secure from the likes of us. Just not so secure from poisonous and biological weapons. Oh well, maybe not such a dream spot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom