What's new

Do you sell your halves?

placerman

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
286
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
If so who do you sell them to?

What can you expect to be offered for a roll of say 40% halves?

What about 90%?

Depending on how much I find in a given month, I am considering buying some silver halfs here or elsewhere. id prefer to give the seller all the money as opposed to paying ebay some of it. lol
 
Upvote 0
yes I sell when I need cash, I hate to sell, but I am still laid off... have been for a yr, and I am back in school, so I do whatever it takes to pay the bills. Whenever I sell I get the current melt price. I have not had trouble getting melt price all the times I have sold on here using the classifieds. And that includes the 40% as well
 
Look at my post today. I sold 11 halves 90%

DW
 
I just sold rolls of 40% for $54 a roll and 90% for $133 a roll, hated to sell but still unemployed and neeed money for holidays/bills
 
Goes4ever said:
I just sold rolls of 40% for $54 a roll and 90% for $133 a roll, hated to sell but still unemployed and neeed money for holidays/bills

Ebay?
 
nope.........someone on here, he has bought from me at least 5-6 times
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom