Do you think the Silver Chief Mine is where Jacob Waltz got his gold?

Coazon

It could be a LDM map. The tunnel with a room in the back was mentioned in a news paper in 1895 or so. Surely predates 1931.

babymick1

A tunnel with a room in the back is not the same as a cave with a house in it, but pull that out so we can see what they were talking about. I don't believe that came from Waltz, but you are free to believe what you want.

A tunnel with a room in the back is not the same as a cave with a house in it, but pull that out so we can see what they were talking about. I don't believe that came from Waltz, but you are free to believe what you want.

And a pit mine above the room 15 20 foot deep and 30 foot round at the top.

It came from Julia since she told the story.

I would think. Babymick1

One other thing, at the intrance to the tunnel there is a horse standing
which is depicted on the Julia map. Now that map predates the Stone Maps around 50 years.
So who told Julia about the horse.

Babymick1

Dave was responding to a post I made back on page 2. Not sure what happened with the GrandmaK reference.

I post very little anymore because no thread seems to be able to stay on topic for more than one or two posts.

Matthew

I thank your Gramma K too. I have for quite awhile it’s the style of your sentence patterns that are almost Identical

babymick1

And a pit mine above the room 15 20 foot deep and 30 foot round at the top.

It came from Julia since she told the story.

I would think. Babymick1

Julia was not with Waltz when he was in his deathbed. Julia spent several months with Waltz before he knew he was about to meet his maker. During all this time Waltz told her about the other mines that he had claimed. That's where those clues fit in, not with the LDM.

One other thing, at the intrance to the tunnel there is a horse standing
which is depicted on the Julia map. Now that map predates the Stone Maps around 50 years.
So who told Julia about the horse.

Babymick1
Yes, Julia's map predates the discovery of the PSM's, but not the PSM's themselves which were buried in 1717. There does exist a representation of the horse of the Holy Faith, but it does not stand at the entrance of the mine, and yes the PSM's do lead to the same LDM. Waltz may have seen the horse head that others have posted here since he knew those mountains pretty well. He may have told Julia about it while trying to guide her to his cache, but Julia's map does not lead one to the LDM, you will have to trust me on this, but I am like Azdave's xrf.

Julia was not with Waltz when he was in his deathbed. Julia spent several months with Waltz before he knew he was about to meet his maker. During all this time Waltz told her about the other mines that he had claimed. That's where those clues fit in, not with the LDM.

Waltz never claimed any mines in the Supers. Perhaps it’s a cross of clues between Rienhart and Julia.

just a thought

Babymick1

Yes, Julia's map predates the discovery of the PSM's, but not the PSM's themselves which were buried in 1717. There does exist a representation of the horse of the Holy Faith, but it does not stand at the entrance of the mine, and yes the PSM's do lead to the same LDM. Waltz may have seen the horse head that others have posted here since he knew those mountains pretty well. He may have told Julia about it while trying to guide her to his cache, but Julia's map does not lead one to the LDM, you will have to trust me on this, but I am like Azdave's xrf.[/QUOTE

Where did 1717 come from. And yes I never said it was the LDM, But I pasture to the North. The horse stands at the entrance of the tunnel with the room in the back pit mine above. Most likely where Waltz stayed. I found a 1857 penny in that tunnel maybe Waltz’s very own penny. Julia’s map leads no where. But it does let you into her mind where she went thought’s actions and what trail she was on. Apache Trail today. The only trail used the rest is just deception bye others.
Her mimicking what she was told just never put it all together.

Babymick1. I trust you on that and Dave’s XRF

Last edited:
Oro

I do believe we have differences in to where the The Lost Dutchman’s Mine is.
But there are some uncanny similarities between Waltz Julia and the Peralta Stones.
They both have Weavers Needle.
Both have a Horse.
Both have a Trail
Both have Mines
Both claimed they are Mexican

So do you believe The Lost Dutchman’s Mine is the Heart or a Treasure Vault like Victoria Peak.

Babymick1

Now the Last Similarities There is a Company that claims there millions of tons of copper under a Area in the Superstition’s. They tested that area, it just so happens to be a Area the Mexicans mined back in the day.
Most likely smelted in to coins since there’s a Smelter right there.

D7D0261D-C172-4920-9F7C-4F2BBE68DFED.jpeg

The Copper Crown Area is the place with lots of copper.
And That One Called The Treasure Vault. Just off Apache Trail.

Thats a hard similarly to swallow.

Babymick1

I thank your Gramma K too. I have for quite awhile it’s the style of your sentence patterns that are almost Identical

babymick1

Haha..You can "thank" what you want but I can assure you I am not Mathew..I am not nearly as knowledgeable about the Lost Dutchman Mine or anything connected with it as he is. I am not a "Dutch Hunter" just someone who likes the history and reading about the interesting figures connected with the "hunt". Good Luck to all that are trying to find their pot of gold..I wish you success!
Grandma K
(My grandkids call me Grandma Kochera..hence the Grandma K...Lol)

Last edited:
Now the Last Similarities There is a Company that claims there millions of tons of copper under a Area in the Superstition’s. They tested that area, it just so happens to be a Area the Mexicans mined back in the day.
Most likely smelted in to coins since there’s a Smelter right there.

View attachment 1887215

The Copper Crown Area is the place with lots of copper.
And That One Called The Treasure Vault. Just off Apache Trail.

Thats a hard similarly to swallow.

Babymick1
mick..the treasure vault was a gold mine....rich on the surface but pinched out quick...the copper crown was originally called the lucky boy.....it was a gold mine that had copper....it is close to first water road but the site is very difficult to locate..not much left there

Haha..You can "thank" what you want but I can assure you I am not Mathew..I am not nearly as knowledgeable about the Lost Dutchman Mine or anything connected with it as he is. I am not a "Dutch Hunter" just someone who likes the history and reading about the interesting figures connected with the "hunt". Good Luck to all that are trying to find their pot of gold..I wish you success!
Grandma K

I was just busting on him alittle Kneemaw

Love Babymick1

mick..the treasure vault was a gold mine....rich on the surface but pinched out quick...the copper crown was originally called the lucky boy.....it was a gold mine that had copper....it is close to first water road but the site is very difficult to locate..not much left there

Thanks Dave

Babymick1

Thanks again Dave

I’ll put this one down as unknown. Someone spent a lot of Time digging this goes straight down then branches out.

babymick1

Oro

I do believe we have differences in to where the The Lost Dutchman’s Mine is.
But there are some uncanny similarities between Waltz Julia and the Peralta Stones.
They both have Weavers Needle.
Both have a Horse.
Both have a Trail
Both have Mines
Both claimed they are Mexican

So do you believe The Lost Dutchman’s Mine is the Heart or a Treasure Vault like Victoria Peak.

Babymick1
Since it is my honest opinion the the PSM's were buried in 1717, and that they lead to the LDM, the mine could have been a treasure vault at one time. If the map that Not Peralta shared with us is real, it seems to show this mine as an "almacen" or warehouse just like Victorio Peak.<br>If it was in fact a treasure vault, it got emptied long ago either by Jesuits, or Peraltas before the massacre. The sole survivor of the massacre was working the mine with two others when Waltz found their camp. They showed him the mine since they had more than enough to have a good life, but Waltz wanted it all and killed them. He took their ore to sell, he never mentioned treasure, and there are no stories of him selling or having treasure, just ore. Even the Salazar Survey of Clay Worst states that the mine was worked in 1853 by the Peraltas. This also verifies that if there was treasure in there at one time, it was long gone.<br><br>Homar <br>
<br>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back