Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Messages
- 14,625
- Reaction score
- 11,951
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yech NP, but you do have a point.




Hola sdc, show younah, ya gotta learn to do a little research on your own ,
![]()
![]()
FACTS,WE DONT NEED NO STINKING FACTS, that would ruin the Treasure Stories, Then who would buy all those Stinking books,History just goes to prove , that Fantasy Is

np
-----.
Its always better to live with a dream,than to wait for facts that don't exist,
np
AmigoMy grandpa used to tell me: "all fishermen are liars except you and me. and sometimes im not so sure about you".
dont be so hard on yourself
,np
because it means most of the gold is still in willies/busters cave for me to find.
I guess i should correct my "just need a map" above.
I have several maps that NP was very generous to submit. Thanks NP.
I just need to figure those out.
The real map is your spirit. I want to suggest something to you that may help you in your search, you have already read books,
The real map is your spirit. I want to suggest something to you that may help you in your search, you have already read books,
and did your research,now you have your boots on the ground, now get rid of all the visions that are in your mind from what you have Imagined things to look like when researching,
when your boots are on the ground let your spirit guide you, when tuned in it will guide you to things you would never see other wise,don't question it, or were it leads you. It will never lead you wrong,
trust.np![]()



np