gollum
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2006
- Messages
- 6,818
- Reaction score
- 7,767
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Arizona Vagrant
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I doubt all those pics I have are fakes. Why would they need to hide brass inside an old oil tanker truck? I guess the boxes containing millions and millions of dollars were Monopoly Money too.
Yeah, all those trucks heading for Syria containing clandestine shipments of brass. Yes, when Saddam was running for his life, he would have wanted to make certain his stocks of brass made it out of the country?!?!?!

Mike
Yeah, all those trucks heading for Syria containing clandestine shipments of brass. Yes, when Saddam was running for his life, he would have wanted to make certain his stocks of brass made it out of the country?!?!?!

Mike
As far as I know there were some pictures of bars ,but, they were made by rogers father and friend,and someone was trying to pass them off as real years later, and there were also some fake artifacts ,some keno crosses, etc.np
PS.when roger comes back ask him about the story on the bars,he can tell you more.



nah, ya gotta learn to do a little research on your own , 







