OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember a hunt I went on with four other guys to locate an old rock cabin in the sierra's, we were almost to the top of this ridge and it was so thick with brush it was hard to walk,we made it to a flat area in the brush and we were going to split up,this one guy took off running through the brush,and seconds later all we could here was this guy screaming and the screams seemed to get farter and farther away till there were no more, we went through the brush were this guy went , he had run through the brush and straight over a 60 or 70 foot cliff, he was laying stretched completely out on a bush and screaming for help, when we got down to him there he was all laid out,and he was screaming because he had a bug crawling around on his head,not because he was hurt,all he was worried about was that dam bug, other than that he was perfectly ok, I was happy he was not hurt, but I went to my truck and called it a day.np:cat:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Quote : " Rog, the same applies to my mutual land rovin bud,

are you kidding , I have no interest , I can barely lay down , much less talk and walk .

My Body is 60 years old ,,,?

NOPE

I put so many miles on it

it is now 181 years old

it ain't the age ,,, it's the miles ,,, right ?

well my miles is about to flip over again

heh heh

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're gonna have to change EdT's name to "PUNCH"

HAHAHA

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EdT,

Your information is useless no matter what starting point you use, so please feel free not to share. HAHAHA

I think you missed my joke "PUNCH":

Mike

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sigh, one can only try - psst don't forget to quarter them.

As for Gully, I see that you have a weakness for big, heavily muscled guys with tons of brains stead of a normal sized , slightly mature,guy, sniffff

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
From a Satirical Book I write .

I Looked,,, and BEHOLD !!!!

BEGIN VERSE ~~~~~~~

" Figure it any way you might , deny , support , refuse to acknowledge ,,

or just down right forget about it ,,,

Of all the Faults in the Universe ,,

The one sore thumb always stands out and gets attention first .

Last Night I was beset with very disturbing dreams

one abutting the next

damned *******s would end and another would slide right in on it's heels

One or two of these dreams were so disturbing , I rent the crap out of my Blankie
while asleep ,,,

When I woke , which was every 10 minutes or so ,,,

The inside of my upper lip was covered in sweat and blue nodules ,,

I swear man , in this one , I am Standing on the Cliff above the Beach in a Malibu Beach house
devoid of furnishings .

There beside me , an Old Girlfriend I always hated desperately .

But in the dream , I am in fear for her safety ,,, which made a lot of sense NOT
I always wished for her to BURN IN HELL LIKE A DRY TWIG !

The Sun is brightly blasting through a sliding Glass Patio Door
that faces the Waves out there

Not a Seagull in the Sky , low fluffy white Clouds passing on a brisk breeze ,,,

and a disembodied Voice ask : " Did you do as asked , is it secured ? "

I turn to face a direction which sure seemed as the one the Voice came from

and the damned room changed to a stone walled courtyard ,,,

Hearing a very loud RIP !!!!!! across the sky my eye caught a swift glimpse
of a Huge Bird or Raptor swooping past us ten feet away and just above line of sight ,,,

I looked ,,, and BEHOLD ,!!!!!

The scene changed to a Sea Grass dotted dune on a Beach so
desolate as to cause me to feel it was the Beginning of time
and her and I were alone there on the planet ,,,

In the Glint of a wake in the Sea , rose a light to the Heavens ,,, cylindrical
spinning ,,, opaque ,, yet , exuding enough shimmer to light beyond
The sun ,,,
and into what I believed to be an Alternate galaxy ,,

In Like , a same light came down from that Galaxy and poured over her and I ,,,

I woke as it lightly lifted us off the ground ,,

I rose , turned to Beepers ,,, sleeping soundly ,, and petted her head softly ,,,

laying my head back down ,, I closed my eyes . breathed my mantras ,, and slid right back out and into the next continuing scene of the dream ,,,

We sat on a float in the Sea amongst rolling waves ,, and no worries did we have of being found and rescued , nor starving or drowning ,,, simply ,,

we were at total complete peace with our situation ,,

I looked ,,, and BEHOLD ,,,,,

There lit upon the cloud out on the Horizon ,, The Raptor ,, back to switch the
landscape again ,,,

and we were now Bundled in a Tortilla ,,
garnished with Salsa and Cheese ,,,
laying prostrate on a Hot Plate ,,,,

and a Big Beak was Open right above us ,,,

I woke in fright ,,, and SCREAMED Three times

" I WILL NOT THROW STONES AT CROWS "

So ,,,
Just to let ya'all know ,,,

next time ya'all want to get together and go out to throw stones at Crows ,,,

COUNT ME THE HELL OUT

Thank You

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOVE the video, Mike!! The resemblance is almost eerie...I may have to steal it, lmao

Steal what ..... my heart?

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Don Guacamole,

Keep it up, and I will rat you out to your little senorita AND your toilet paper eating burro!

I'm single and heterosexual! I can flirt with whomever I chose! HAHAHA

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lmao, all this talk of tortillas, salsa and guacamole is making me hungry....and I'm out of wine.

My Darling Mike....as tempting as that sounds... I never steal more than I can carry, and I travel light. 'Sides, I'm not a thief, I earn my way... :wink::-*

Joseph, now you have my curiosity peaked.....usually you are trying to pimp me out. What's up with that? :icon_scratch:

You sound like an Apache!

You are welcome to be a thief. You see, I have my own "Prison Work Release Program"! :whip2::whip2::whip2:

Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
img266.jpg
:censored::nono::whip2::nono::nono::whip2: np:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That did it, return the keys to the Land Rover immediately or else. I want my translation of the Molina document returned als. and any other thing that I can think of.

Er AH you never put in your 2 cents on my Postulation ???

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately theres been a big discussion about the cave with 1300 steps in it. and whether or not it even existed. I have not seen anyone produce a map of that cave.
but about a year ago when I posted several maps no one thought anything about them. could these two maps actually be referring to the same cave.
its not every day you have a map coming from the same area in question, that has lots of steps, and has M.STARR and carl on it. one map is in great detail,
it shows lots of steps going down to other rooms inside a mnt. np:cat:
img102.jpg img103.jpg img100.jpg
to enlarge click on twice

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately theres been a big discussion about the cave with 1300 steps in it. and whether or not it even existed. I have not seen anyone produce a map of that cave.
but about a year ago when I posted several maps no one thought anything about them. could these two maps actually be referring to the same cave.
its not every day you have a map coming from the same area in question, that has lots of steps, and has M.STARR and carl on it. one map is in great detail,
it shows lots of steps going down to other rooms inside a mnt. np:cat:
View attachment 1066780 View attachment 1066781 View attachment 1066782
to enlarge click on twice

Hey NP,

Nah. Neither of those resemble the cave of steps. One is VP and the other looks like Willie's Cave Area.

I have pics and drawings of the cave of steps. Here's a teaser:

caveentrance.jpg

There is a pic of the cave entrance in 1982. To the best of my knowledge this has never been seen outside a few people.

Mike

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike was that the pictue oren had, I saw that picture before. but theres no reason for there to be a map in that area that has steps. and I have never seen any other maps of that area that have lots of steps . I don't think this map can just be pushed aside.because it is of the area.np:cat: ps they are the same maps of the same place and its not victorio peak.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread